Saturday, September 5, 2009

2010 Senior! Senior Peek~ Sammamish Senior Portrait Photographer






High school seniors didn't look like this when I was in high school! Not only is Lachelle beautiful and a terrific dancer, she is fun and sweet too. Talk about a total package!

Since I am currently building my Senior Portrait Portfolio this means no session fee plus a complimentary 8X10 for you. Studio, outdoors, urban, I shoot it all. Hurry and schedule your session so that you make your yearbook photo deadline.

Enjoy your Senior Peek Lachelle!

No comments:

My Crew

My Crew
As a photographer when I get a portrait of all of my children, looking in the same general direction with no remnants of lunch on their faces I can't help but to jump for joy!

Blog Archive

About Me

I am a stay at home mom and photographer.