Friday, June 12, 2009

Yummy Open Door Light~ Photography Tip #1



So you don't think that you have great natural light in your house? Here's a tip open your front door! These were all take in my front foyer inside of my double doors. Next time you want a great portrait turn off your flash, open your door, plop your subject down and click away.

By now anyone that I babysit for know that I am bound to take a few shots of their darling little ones! I took these images of my friend's little girls while I was babysitting. They only cost me 2 Tootsie Roll Pops!

No comments:

My Crew

My Crew
As a photographer when I get a portrait of all of my children, looking in the same general direction with no remnants of lunch on their faces I can't help but to jump for joy!

Blog Archive

About Me

I am a stay at home mom and photographer.